Higher Contour Road, Kingswear, Dartmouth
- Ref: 11242
- Type: Detached House
- Availability: Sold STC
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Reception Rooms: 1
- Tenure: Freehold
- Under construction, contemporary detached property
- Fabulous panoramic views of the River Dart
- High specification fittings throughout
- Two bedrooms (both ensuite)
- Open plan kitchen / living room opening to balcony
- Oak doors with brushed stainless steel ironmongery
- Engineered oak floors throughout
- Underfloor heating, Air source heat pump
- Utility room, garage, parking, garden
- Predicted EPC Band A
Currently under construction this contemporary detached two bed house with garage is situated in the sought-after village of Kingswear by the entrance to the River Dart, one of the most beautiful estuaries of the South West.
Built to exacting standards with high quality fittings and fixtures throughout, including high specification kitchen and bathrooms, the property will also have the benefit of an outdoor deck and a garden space to enjoy the spectacular panoramic River Dart views.
Beautifully designed contemporary detached home in Kingswear village with panoramic river and rural views. This two bedroom, two bathroom home benefits from an outside deck, garden area, single garage and forecourt parking. This is a real gem not to be missed.
- Open Plan living/dining and kitchen area leading out onto the deck with its glorious River Dart views
- The Kitchen has ample storage, stone work surface and upstands, with integrated Bosch appliances
- On this level there is also a Double Bedroom and Jack and Jill ensuite bathroom complete with bath and shower over
- Stairs lead down to the lower ground floor where there is a large Double Bedroom with ensuite shower room
- There is a Utility Room with integrated washer drier and storage
- The large single Garage is fitted with an electric roller garage door
The property benefits from:
- Oak external front door and frame with multi point locking
- Internal feature oak doors with brushed stainless steel ironmongery
- Engineered oak flooring
- High quality contemporary fittings and fixtures throughout
- Underfloor heating in all areas with remote operation
- Air source heat pump
- External timber deck with stainless steel and glass balustrade
- Garden area
- Spectacular views of Dartmouth, the River Dart, the Britannia Royal Naval College and surrounding countryside
SERVICES: Mains water, drains, electricity. Air source heat pump and underfloor heating throughout (No mains gas in Kingswear)
EPC RATING: Predicted rating for Energy Efficiency is A and Environmental Impact is C
COUNCIL TAX: Band TBD
LOCAL AUTHORITY: South Hams District Council t: 01803 861234
Viewings: strictly by prior appointment with The Coastal House. Please contact The Coastal House directly for further information or to arrange a viewing on 01803 752321 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Please note we do not accept liability for any personal injury or loss as a result of your viewing any of our properties.
Important: we would like to inform prospective purchasers that these sales particulars have been prepared as a general guide only and must not be relied upon as statements of fact. Neither The Coastal House nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property, and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agent(s). A detailed survey has not been carried out, nor the services, appliances and fittings tested. If floor plans are included, they are for guidance and illustration purposes only and may not be to scale and should not be relied upon for furnishing or planning purposes. These particulars, both in writing and/or by word of mouth, are not an offer or contract, nor part of one and should not be relied as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
If there are any important matters likely to affect your decision to buy, please contact us before viewing the property and/or seek independent legal advice.
Please note: this property is being offered directly for sale by The Coastal House estate agency in Kingswear, and all information and photographs have been provided by them. As such, Waterside Properties have not inspected the property, and are therefore not able to verify the correctness of any of the statements of fact contained herewith. All photographs of views have been taken directly from the property itself.
The Coastal House is a limited liability company registered at 14 Mayors Avenue, Dartmouth, Devon TQ6 9NG under no. 9447216 and a member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme.