Riverside Wharf, Kingswear, Devon
- Contemporary styled one bedroom apartment
- Spacious open plan kitchen/dining and living room
- Master bedroom with river views
- Large modern shower room
- Eligible for residents' parking scheme
- Close to Darthaven Marina
- Leasehold with a share of freehold
- EPC rating E
This one bed apartment with views of the River Dart and Dartmouth town is located in a central position in the pretty village of Kingswear on the banks of the river. Already a successful holiday let this property is an ideal investment or home from home by the water. With a spacious master bedroom and a good sized open plan kitchen and sitting room with space for dining table it is a superb place to relax and unwind. The village offers local shops and inns, cafes, post office, steam railway and ferries to Dartmouth with its myriad of shops and restaurants. This is a superb base from which to explore the delights of the South Hams' countryside and beaches and beyond.
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living area
- Spacious double bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Good sized shower room
- Pretty views over the marina and countryside
- Close to the village centre and local amenities
- Eligible for resident's parking permit
- Existing successful holiday let
- Council tax band C and EPC rating D
- Leasehold with share of freehold. Vendors advise 999 year lease from 1988 with 1/9th share of freehold, annual service charges of approx. £554 which includes water rates
- Services: mains water, drains and electricity. Electric panel heaters. No mains gas in Kingswear
Viewings: strictly by prior appointment with The Coastal House. Please contact The Coastal House directly for further information or to arrange a viewing on 01803 752321 or email email@example.com Please note we do not accept liability for any personal injury or loss as a result of your viewing any of our properties.
Important: we would like to inform prospective purchasers that these sales particulars have been prepared as a general guide only and must not be relied upon as statements of fact. Neither The Coastal House nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property, and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agent(s). A detailed survey has not been carried out, nor the services, appliances and fittings tested. If floor plans are included, they are for guidance and illustration purposes only and may not be to scale and should not be relied upon for furnishing or planning purposes. These particulars, both in writing and/or by word of mouth, are not an offer or contract, nor part of one and should not be relied as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
If there are any important matters likely to affect your decision to buy, please contact us before viewing the property and/or seek independent legal advice.
Please note: this property is being offered directly for sale by The Coastal House estate agency in Kingswear, and all information and photographs have been provided by them. As such, Waterside Properties have not inspected the property, and are therefore not able to verify the correctness of any of the statements of fact contained herewith. All photographs of views have been taken directly from the property itself.
The Coastal House is a limited liability company registered at 14 Mayors Avenue, Dartmouth, Devon TQ6 9NG under no. 9447216 and a member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme.